Marlin N. Gusman, Jr.
Marlin Gusman, Jr. was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. Marlin Gusman, Jr. earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Texas Christian University. Marlin earned his Master of Business Administration from Loyola University Chicago.
Marlin Gusman, Jr. completed In-Service Training in South Africa with DaimlerChrysler Financials Services. Marlin earned his Juris Doctorate and a Certificate in Taxation from Loyola University New Orleans.
Marlin Gusman, Jr. is married to Varsha and has two children: Priscilla and Marlin III.
• Texas Christian University, B.A., 2006
• Loyola University Chicago, M.B.A. Finance, 2009
• Loyola New Orleans College of Law, J.D. 2014
• Loyola New Orleans College of Law, Certificate in Taxation 2014
Bar and Court Admissions
• Louisiana Bar Association, 2015
• U.S. Tax Court, 2015