Marlin N. Gusman, Jr.
Marlin Gusman, Jr. was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. Marlin Gusman, Jr. earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Texas Christian University. He earned his Master of Business Administration from Loyola University Chicago.
Marlin Gusman, Jr. completed In-Service Training in South Africa with DaimlerChrysler Financials Services. He earned his J.D. and a Certificate in Taxation from Loyola University New Orleans.
Marlin Gusman, Jr. is married to Varsha and two children: Priscilla and Marlin III.
• Texas Christian University, B.A., 2006
• Loyola University Chicago, M.B.A. Finance, 2009
• Loyola New Orleans College of Law, J.D. 2014
• Loyola New Orleans College of Law, Certificate in Taxation 2014
Bar and Court Admissions
• Louisiana Bar Association, 2015
• U.S. Tax Court, 2015